Project promotes open and flexible learning, virtual mobility and other innovative learning methods, fostering the development of entrepreneurial skills and improvement of the capacities of organizations in the areas of inclusion of inmates
The kick-off meeting of the project “ECOPRIS – Ecological Economics in Prison Work Administration” promoted by the BSAFE LAB, of Beira Interior University (Portugal), took place in Lisbon, on the 12th and 13th January 2015.
Project partners include:
– BSAFE LAB Law enforcement, justice and public safety research and technology transfer laboratory of Beira Interior University, Portugal
– IPS_Innovative Prison Services (Qualify Just, Ltd), Portugal
– DGRSP Direcção Geral da Reinserção e dos Serviços Prisionais (Portuguese Probation and Prison Administration), Portugal
– ANP National Prison Administration of Romania, prison of Timisoara, Romania
– CPIP Centrul Pentru Promovarea Invatarii Permanente, Romania
– Centrul de studii penitenciare – West University of Timisoara, Romania
– Ceza ve Tevkifevleri Genel Müdürlüğü (Turkish prison administration), Turkey
– EUROPRIS The European Organisation of Prison and Correctional Services, The Netherlands
Click here for further information about ECOPRIS project objectives.
Any queries about this and/or other of our projects?
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com