IPS participates in a European partnership aiming to support juvenile offenders in training in the acquisition and usage of key competencies in VET to facilitate personal development, employability and participation in further education.
Specific objectives include:
– increasing the level of employability of 100 juvenile offenders through MyCOMPASS method;
– facilitating the transition phase from vocational training in detention to vocational training in public school system, through MyCOMPASS peer-learning program;
– increasing the level of attractiveness of vocational education programs in detention through MyCOMPASS Train the Trainer-learning program;
– promoting social inclusion of juvenile offenders (involvement of local communities in all the project activities through a consulting group of 50 community members; 5 community workshops for presenting MyCOMPASS in terms of reintegration by key competencies).
Project name: My Community Passport – Key Competencies for Minor Offender Reintegration
EU Program: Leonardo Da Vinci – Transfer of innovation
- Centrul Pentru Promovarea Invatarii Permanente, Romania
- IPS_Innovative Prison Systems (Qualify Just IT Solutions and Consulting), Portugal
- European Prison Education Association, Malta
- Bács-Kiskun Megyei Büntetés-végrehajtási Intézet, Hungary
- Centrul de Reeducare Buzias, Romania
- Psichologinės Paramos Ir Konsultavimo Centras, Lithuania.
If you would like to know more information about the My Community Passport project, please visit the project website (http://www.my-compass-project.eu/) or contact us by email@example.com