The project concerns the development and testing of new educational methods in the training of prison staff covering transversal skills such as communication, teamwork competences, ICT, innovation and entrepreneurship.
From the 21st through the 22nd January, 2015, the first meeting of the project “IDECOM – Innovation, Development, and Communication for a Better Education in Prison Systems” was held in the Timisoara Penitentiary.
Project partners include:
– ANP National Prison Administration of Romania, prison of Timisoara, Romania
– BSAFE LAB Law enforcement, justice and public safety research and technology transfer laboratory of Beira Interior University, Portugal
– IPS_Innovative Prison Services (Qualify Just, Ltd), Portugal
– Ministerul Justitiei al Republicii Moldova, Departamentul Institutiilor Penitenciare (prison administration), Moldova
– CPIP Centrul Pentru Promovarea Invatarii Permanente, Romania
– Centrul de studii penitenciare – West University of Timisoara, Romania
– Ceza ve Tevkifevleri Genel Müdürlüğü (Turkish prison administration), Turkey
– EUROPRIS The European Organisation of Prison and Correctional Services, The Netherlands
For further information about the IDECOM project click here or contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.